ANZP Final Competition
Calling all Netball fans!
As Official Partner of Netball New Zealand, Summerset has two family passes (4 people) to the ANZ Premiership Grand Final in Hamilton on Sunday 4 June up for grabs. With special Summerset Sideline seats and accommodation at the Novotel Tainui Hamilton the night before, you will be our special star guests.
To enter the competition:
Email email@example.com before 5pm Sunday 14 May 2023:
Use the subject line "Summerset & ANZP"
Include your contact details
And we will put you into the draw to win one of two family passes (4 people).
See full terms and conditions below.
More information on ANZP
Photo by Michael Bradley Photography
Terms & Conditions
Summerset / ANZP Final Game Ticket Package Giveaway
Information on how to enter the competition and the Prize up for grabs form part of
these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the giveaway (the Promotion) is deemed
to be in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter of this giveaway is Summerset Management Group Limited (Summerset).
1. The Promotion comprises two packages. Each package comprises accommodation
for four people in a Superior Room at the Novotel Tainui Hotel, Hamilton, four
tickets to the final ANZP game on 4 June 2023 in Hamilton and merchandise from
Summerset and Netball NZ. The Promotion winner may select the second, third
and fourth persons to join them (subject to clause 3).
2. The winner must be over 18 years of age and reside in New Zealand.
3. Employees of Summerset and Novotel Hotels including their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion or be selected by the Promotion winner to partake in Prize.
How to enter
4. The Promotion commences at 1:00pm NZST on Tuesday 2 May 2023 and ends at 11pm NZST on Sunday 14 May 2023 (the Promotional Period).
5. To enter the Promotion, participants must send their full name, email address and phone number Summerset’s email address being firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and before 11 pm NZST on Sunday 14 May 2023.
Determining and notifying the winners
6. The winners of the Promotion will be drawn on Monday 15 May 2023 at the Wellington, New Zealand offices of Summerset.
7. The Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners of the Promotion. The winners of the Promotion will be chosen by random selection by Summerset.
8. Summerset’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners of the Promotion will be notified via the email and phone number provided as part of their entry to the Promotion. Notifying the winners will take place on 16 May 2023.
Claiming the Prize
10. The respective winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their prize by replying to the notification e-mail sent by Summerset to the email address provided. The email reply must include all details requested by Summerset.
11. The response email from the winners must be received by Summerset no later than 5.00pm NZST on 17 May 2023.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge acceptance of (and through such acknowledgment does not claim their Prize) by 5.00pm NZST on 17 May 2023, the Prize will be forfeited by the respective winner. In this case, another draw will be conducted by Summerset to issue the prize in the same manner as the initial draw.
13. Summerset bears no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s email settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
Details of the Prize Package
14. There are two Summerset/ANZP Final Game Packages to be won. Each package
A booking for a one-night stay at the Novotel Tainui Hotel, Hamilton (check in after 3pm NZST on 3 June 2023 and check out before 10am NZST on 4 June 2023); for a Superior Room with two double beds;
Four tickets to the ANZP final match at Globox Arena Hamilton on 4 June 2023; and
(together, the Prize).
15. Upon claiming the Prize per clause 10 and 11 of these Terms and Conditions, winners will be contacted directly by a representative of Summerset to determine any necessary details via email or phone.
Additional Terms and Conditions
16. All Prize redemptions are subject to any further terms and conditions imposed by Summerset and the respective suppliers being Novotel Tainui Hotel, Hamilton and NetballNZ.
17. The Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold on to any other person and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize.
18. The Prize cannot be exchanged for another event, nor can the Prize be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to attend.
19. Each winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses that fall outside the specified Prize package.
20. All additional travel, meals, beverages, or any other extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of each winner.
21. The decision as to who each winner shares the Prize with is at the sole discretion of each winner subject to provision stated in clause 3 and Summerset will not enter any correspondence about it.
22. By entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants to Summerset, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. Only valid entries which have been received by Summerset in accordance with these terms and conditions will be accepted.
24. Summerset reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence).
25. Summerset reserves the right to exclude any entry at its absolute discretion. Summerset also reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or gained an unfair advantage in this competition by using fraudulent means.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Summerset and any of its affiliates, employees or agents will not be liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage, costs or injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result or in connection with this Promotion (including any inability to enter, complete or continue this Promotion due to technical issues).
27. Summerset reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing, or cancelling this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
28. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
29. All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020, Summerset’s Privacy
Policy and these terms and conditions.
30. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any
personal information to be corrected.