Updated 16 April 2021
All of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1.
We have new guidelines for the Australia-NZ travel bubble, which starts on 19 April.
- All visitors from Australia must sign in at village reception and complete a health screening there.
- Visitors from Australia are welcome to visit our care centres but please wear a face mask and keep up social distancing as an extra precaution.
Care centre visits
• Visitor screening at reception continues as a safety precaution (please report to a staff member first before you go to the care centre) and remember to sign-in using the government’s COVID-19 tracer app
• Care centre visiting hours are 10am to 4pm at some villages.
Please do not come to a village if you are sick.
We ask that all residents and visitors follow these familiar COVID-19 hygiene measures:
- Ensure good hand hygiene practices throughout the village and care centre
- Consider wearing a mask, where physical distancing can’t be maintained
- Stay home if sick and ring Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or contact your GP to enquire about testing
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- a new or worsening cough
- a fever of at least 38°C
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
- muscle aches
These symptoms do not necessarily mean you have COVID-19. The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.