Contemporary village in country location
- Adjacent to Convenience Centre with doctors, pharmacy and grocery store.
- Convenient for Manakau with easy motorway access
- 25 minutes from downtown Auckland
- Final villas and townhouses pre-selling now
Facilities & activities
At Summerset at Karaka our range of indoor and outdoor facilities means you'll always have something to do, no matter what the weather. And, if you're keen to get involved, our on-site Activities Coordinator will make sure there's always a calendar of events and activities to keep you entertained.
For our Divine Café and in-house catering, White Tie offers contemporary food menus prepared on site with wholesome, seasonal, fresh, locally grown produce.
Types of homes
Summerset at Karaka offers a range of modern, high quality, living options including villas, townhouses, serviced apartments and rooms in our Ministry of Health certified care centre.
All our new homes come fully insulated, with thermal curtains, double glazing and heat pumps. And for a limited time they’re even more appealing than ever, thanks to our wonderful winter offer.
Click here to get a free information pack, including details on our wonderful winter offer. Come in from the cold and experience Summerset warmth.
Villas & townhouses
2 or 3 bedroom villas or 2 bedroom with study
Licence to Occupy from $630,000
- modern, bright, spacious open plan living
- contemporary kitchen, large bathroom and laundry
- outdoor living and garden
- in-built storage
- single garage with internal access
- pets are welcome (just talk to your Village Manager first)
2 bedroom townhouse
Licence to Occupy from $500,000
- modern, bright and spacious open plan living
- contemporary kitchen and bathroom, self-contained laundry
- outdoor living and garden
- built in storage
- options with single garage with internal access
- Pets are welcome (just talk to your Village Manager first)
Double bedroom serviced apartments
Licence to Occupy from $370,000
- generous double bedroom, ideal for singles and couples
- spacious separate living area with kitchenette
- ensuite including accessible shower, grab rails and non-slip floor
- generous storage
- 24 hour support always close at hand
- certified by Ministry of Health to provide Rest Home-Level care
Talk to the Care Centre Manager about costs and subsidies
- choice of spacious standard, premium or deluxe rooms
- rooms will accommodate television, a comfortable chair and other small items of furniture
- all bathrooms include accessible shower, grab rails and non slip floors
- certified by the Ministry of Health to provide rest home and hospital-level care
Levels of care
Summerset at Karaka offers a full continuum of care from one off services through to hospital level care in our Ministry of Health certified care centre