Enjoy lakeside living in the heart of Auckland
Our new Lakeview Apartments are finished to the highest standard and designed specially for residents 70 years and over. They come with one, two or three bedrooms, are spacious, warm and secure and have stunning views. From your apartment you can access beautiful rooftop gardens, take a stroll around the lake or enjoy the recreational facilities around the village.
Here’s some of the features of your new lakeside home:
- One, two or three bedrooms
- Ensuite with one or two guest bathrooms
- Large master bedroom
- Car park included
- Spacious open plan living with full kitchen
- Double glazed windows and heat-pump
- Emergency call bells
- Views overlooking lake
- Private balcony or patio
Three reasons to secure your new apartment*
- Move into Summerset at Heritage Park and enjoy a complimentary cruise for two to the value of $5,000
- Get $15,000 cashback to use as you wish, take the grand kids on holiday, or put towards your weekly fees
- Enjoy a stress free move with your Senior Move Manager valued up to $5,000
*View terms and conditions
Come to our Open Day events
Join us at our upcoming public events and experience what it means to live lakeside. You’ll get to meet the village team and current residents, enjoy live jazz music, delicious canapes from our Divine Café and see all the currently available homes.
More about the apartments
You can take a virtual tour around the Lakeview Apartments and their stunning views - click here to begin.
Or take a look at our comprehensive apartments brochure:
*Please note that some of the images on this page are artist's impressions only and may change.
For more information, including contact details on our friendly and professional team, please click here.
Meet our residents Cheryl and Bruce Cade
- who are loving life at Heritage Park
“We moved into Summerset at Heritage Park, Ellerslie, two weeks ago, a new abode which we were both looking forward too since we purchased some months ago. It was a very easy transition and we love the view from our Lakeview Apartment out over the lake and bowling/croquet green as well as a panoramic view around the village. The cafe and facilities are very easily accessible. We have found all staff very friendly and helpful and the residents very welcoming!"