Summerset serviced apartments are designed and built for residents aged over 70. These modern, mobility-friendly apartments are warm, comfortable and filled with features that make them easy to live in.
With options for singles and couples, all our serviced apartments are certified by the Ministry of Health to provide up to rest home level care.
Let us take you on a tour:
Serviced apartments feature:
- spacious double bedroom to suit singles and couples
- generous ensuite with accessible shower, grab rails and non-slip flooring
- separate open plan living area with kitchenette
- generous storage
- call bells throughout, monitored 24/7
- located within our village centre so support is close at hand from our trained nursing and support staff.
Is a serviced apartment the right choice for you?
Serviced apartments are a great choice for singles and couples who:
- want to downsize and move to a warm, modern, accessible one bedroom home,
- are living independently at the moment but would feel more confident with support close at hand,
- want to retain their independence and minimise moves between homes should their health deteriorate,
- need regular support or active management of medication while remaining independent,
- have been assessed as needing rest home-level care.
Support as your needs change
Living in a serviced apartment gives you the confidence of knowing you can increase your level of support if you needs change. This is provided in the form of service packages:
Supported Living Plus
(home help and meals)
(home help, meals and personal care)
Rest Home Care
(home help, meals, personal care and nursing support)
Find a serviced apartment
You'll find serviced apartments is most Summerset villages around New Zealand.
To find out more, call us on 0800 786 637 or contact your village Sales Manager.