Care when you need it, where you need it.
Summerset offers a real choice of care options. Even though many people move to a retirement village to live independently, there may be a time in the future when things change and you need extra care – either for a short period such as respite care or longer term rest home care. At Summerset you can be sure that we will be there for you as your needs change.
We offer a comprehensive range of care services to suit you – from on-demand, in-home support services like housekeeping, meal delivery and help with shopping, through to 24-hour on-call support, rest home and hospital level care provided by care-givers, supervised by our registered nurses.
Our care residents can expect:
- Respect, dignity and care
- 24-hour, round the clock care
- A key care person to work with you and develop your personal care plan
- Quality, communal spaces to rest, relax and socialise
- Full activities programme including outings
- Daily meals to suit most requirements
- Access to professional partners – GP, Pharmacist, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and Hairdresser.