About our Village
Summerset at Bishopscourt is centrally located and offers a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ area
- Residents’ workshop
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
In the area
- Roslyn shops, less than 1km away
- Bishopscourt Sports Ground nearby
- Dunedin City Library and City Centre a short drive from the village